Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Summer Break

This summer the Parent Support Group will be breaking for the first time. From June to August there will be no planned meetings held and I will resume scheduling meetings again in September. The reason behind this decision is, in the past we have had a very low turn out at the summer meetings. Also, I want to take the summer to organize speakers and workshops for the rest of 2010 and the beginning of 2011.

I will still be available during the summer months via email, phone or I can meet with people in person if there is a need.

Unless there is a demand to hold meetings, this will be the plan for now but it is not set in stone. I would appreciate any and all feedback on this matter especially if folks want to continue meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment